Your payment couldn’t be processed
For Paypal, you can check
- Make sure that your PayPal account has been validated
- Remove old credit cards with expired dates
- Remove email addresses that are no longer valid
- Remove postal addresses that are no longer valid
- Reach out to PayPal with the error code and ask them for instructions
For Credit Cards, you can check
- Has your PIN, information, or billing address been entered correctly?
- Are sufficient funds available in the account?
- Has your daily transaction limit been reached?
- Has your credit card expired?
- Did a joint account holder deactivate your card?
Fraud prevention / International purchases
- Your bank might have flagged the transaction as suspicious (3D secure)
- Some cards can’t be used in certain countries. We are based in Switzerland.
- Some banks won’t allow you to make an international purchase until you give express approval. This is to stop fraud from overseas, which is increasingly common these days.
Still not sure what went wrong?
What you can do next
- Check the lists above and try again
- Switch payment method to complete your purchase
- Give your payment provider a call to inquire about the issue
- If none of this helps, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your problem (screenshots help!)